Bellafill® is a permanent filler indicated for the correction of nasolabial folds and moderate to severe, atrophic, distensible facial acne scars on the cheek in men and women of all skin types. Bellafill’s tiny, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres (a biocompatible material) are suspended within a base of smooth bovine collagen gel and mixed with lidocaine for patient comfort. Over time, the collagen is reabsorbed leaving behind the PMMA microspheres which provide the supportive milieu for your natural collagen production. As a result, patients are required to undergo an allergy skin test before their first Bellafill dermal filler injection to make sure they are not allergic to the lidocaine or collagen. About four weeks later, once the results confirm that the patient is not allergic to the Bellafill ingredients, he or she can undergo this anti-wrinkle treatment. To learn more, and to see if Bellafill® is right for you, please contact us.
Botox® is one of the most popular and safe anti-aging procedures in the world and is part of the neuromodulator family of injectables, which includes Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau. Botox® treats fine lines and wrinkles by relaxing facial muscles, particularly the lines between the eyebrows, along the forehead, and around the eyes. Botox® is also effective for the temporary improvement of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). We specialize in advanced applications of neuromodulators, including treatment of bruxism (teeth grinding), masseter muscle enlargement (to improve the facial contour), gummy smile (showing of the gum line when smiling), and neck bands. Benefits of Botox® include brief treatment sessions, minimal post-treatment recovery, visible results in 7-10 days, and results that may last for 3-4 months (or longer with regular treatment follow-up). To learn more and schedule your Botox consultation, please contact us.
Dysport® can dramatically soften and reduce the appearance of dynamic wrinkles formed by the movement of underlying facial muscles. It is part of the neuromodulator family of injectables, which includes Dysport®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®. We specialize in advanced applications of neuromodulators, including treatment of bruxism (teeth grinding), masseter muscle enlargement (to improve the facial contour), gummy smile (showing of the gum line when smiling), and neck bands. Benefits of Dysport® include brief treatment sessions, minimal post-treatment recovery, visible results in 7-10 days, and results that may last for 3-4 months (or longer with regular treatment follow-up). To learn more, and to see if Dysport® is right for you, please contact us.
- Juvéderm® Family of Fillers (Juvederm Ultra/Ultra Plus, Volbella, Vollure, Voluma)
The Juvéderm family of hyaluronic acid fillers includes Juvéderm Voluma XC, Volbella XC, Vollure XC, Ultra XC, and Ultra Plus XC. Hyaluronic acid is a sugar molecule also known as a glycosaminoglycan found in the dermis. It is a major structural component found in the body’s connective tissues and skin. Juvéderm's smooth gel fillers plump up facial skin that may have lost volume or elasticity as part of the natural aging process as well as minimizing the appearance of etched facial lines and folds, providing a refreshed, youthful look. There are 5 types of Juvéderm fillers to correct different regions of the face:
- Juvéderm Ultra XC: Adds volume to mild to moderate volume loss and folds and to plump the lips.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC: Adds volume to moderate to severe volume loss and folds. May last up to one year.
- Juvéderm Volbella XC: Smooth and soft filler that adds subtle volume to the lips, reduces the appearance of vertical lip lines, and improves the dark circles and hollows under the eyes.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC: Adds subtle volume to moderate to severe lines, especially the nasolabial folds around the nose and mouth.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Thick gel to corrects age-related volume loss for lift and contour of the mid-face, cheek, cheekbone, and chin area.
To learn more, and to see if one of the Juvéderm products is right for you, please contact us.
Radiesse is a FDA approved volumizer comprised of calcium-based microspheres to correct moderate to severe folds and volume loss in the face and hands. The calcium-based microspheres serve as a scaffold to help your body stimulate collagen production to provide longer lasting natural correction and smoothness. To learn more, and to see if Radiesse is right for you, please contact us.
- Restylane® Family of Fillers (Restylane-L, Restylane Kysse, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Refyne)
Restylane family of fillers overs a range of products to reduce the appearance of lines and folds caused by gradual effects of gravity, loss of structural support during the natural aging process, natural reduction in your own body’s production of hyaluronic acid, chronic exposure to ultraviolet rays and environmental pollution. The entire Restylane line is composed of a specially-formulated version of hyaluronic acid to smooth lines wrinkles, volumize hollow areas, and supplement your body’s natural stores of moisture to restore a more natural, youthful appearance. There are 5 types of Restylane fillers to correct different regions of the face and body:
- Restylane: Versatile filler to correct mild-moderate volume loss along cheeks and around eyes and to plump the lips.
- Restylane Kysse: Newly FDA approved for contouring and plumping lips for a natural look.
- Restylane Lyft: Formulated to improve volume loss in the cheeks, nasolabials folds, and back of hands.
- Restylane Refyne and Defyne: Designed to improve moderate-severe volume loss along the nasolabial folds and marrionette lines while maintaining a natural, flowing look.
To learn more, and to see if Restylane is right for you, please contact us.
Sculptra® is a FDA approved collagen stimulating filler and is used to replace the volume loss that occurs naturally due to the aging process. It is comprised of a synthetic biodegradable and biocompatible polymer of lactic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body and in medical use since 1960. Sculptra works with your skin to stimulate collagen production due to loss from aging, to help reinforce and rebuild your natural structural foundation. Depending on the area treated and the initial volume loss, results may last up to one to three years. Most treatment areas require two to four treatment sessions performed at four to six week intervals for optimal correction. To learn more, and to see if Sculptra is right for you, please contact us.