- Candela Gentle Max Pro
This versatile dual wavelength laser combines two powerful laser platforms– 755-nm Alexandrite laser and the 1064-nm Nd:YAG laser – to provide versatile and efficient treatment of several cosmetic and medical conditions including:
- Reduction of unwanted hair in all skin types
- Pigmented lesions and sun spots
- Deeper vascular and pigmented birthmarks
To schedule your laser hair removal consultation, please contact us.
- Candela Vbeam® Perfecta
This pulsed dye laser, operating at 595-nm, is often considered a vascular laser because of its remarkable ability to selectively target and treat the skin’s network of blood vessels. It does so by heating the targeted blood vessels, causing them to collapse after treatment with gradual elimination by the body without damaging surrounding cells and structures. It is effective in treating such conditions as:
- Broken capillaries
- Rosacea Spider veins around the nose and along the cheeks
- Vascular birthmarks (infantile hemangiomas, port-wine stains, stork bite/nevus flammeus)
- Spider angiomas
- Poikiloderma and other sun related changes
- Pink/red scars of all types
- Pink/red stretch marks
To learn more, and to see if Vbeam® is right for you, please contact us.
- Fractional Non-Ablative Laser: Solta Fraxel® Dual
Fractional non-ablative lasers work by creating micro-injuries in the skin to trigger the skin’s repair mechanisms (regenerate cells, increase collagen and elastic fiber production) without disrupting the skin's epidermal barrier. The “fractional” treatment allows for a quicker healing process that leaves the skin with a refreshed glow and reduced textural and pigment irregularities. Fraxel® Dual is latest generation device of the Fraxel laser series and uses two wavelengths to address skin conditions at difference depths. The 1550-nm Erbium wavelength treats deeper dermal concerns and helps to increase collagen production. The superficial 1927-nm Thulium wavelength targets surface irregularities and pigmentary changes. This laser is safe for all skin types, gentle for face and body, and effective for addressing:
- Resurfacing desires, Fine Lines
- Sun Damage/Actinic Damage/Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Scars, Surgical Scars, Burn Scars, Traumatic Scars, Keloids
- Stretch Marks
To learn more, and to see if Fraxel® Dual is right for you, please contact us.
- Lumenis M22 Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Intense pulsed light is a non-ablative (does not disrupt the surface barrier of the skin) and non-invasive photorejuventation treatment (“photo-facial”). This treatment delivers pulses of broad spectrum visible light to the skin to treat conditions such as:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Red and brown spots
- Sun damage
- Leg veins
To learn more, and to see if IPL is right for you, please contact us.